July 02, 2009

Affair of the Day

Found this out of boredom and I just couldn't resist posting it here...

A man walked into a cafe, went to the bar and ordered a beer.

"Certainly, Sir, that'll be one cent."

"One cent?" the man exclaimed.

He glanced at the menu and asked: "How much for a nice juicy steak
and a bottle of wine?"

"A nickel," the barman replied.

"A nickel??" exclaimed the man.

"Where's the guy who owns this place?"

The bartender replied: "Upstairs, with my wife."

The man asked: "What's he doing upstairs with your wife?"

The bartender replied: "The same thing I'm doing to his business down
here."


:))

2 comments:

Snuze said...

ROTF LMAO.

An old one, but a good one.

BTW, do try leaving a comment at my blog. I think I fixed the issue.

*shameless self-pimpage*

evamy said...

Haha, yeah babe, major pimpage :P

YAY!! Finally lah...you sure do take your time eh? ;P

I've already left a couple of comments there ler. Gi check balik tau...