June 22, 2009

In "Crush"ed Mode

Sigh, yeah I guess I am. Again. Crushed by a crush... ^_^

It's been a very long time since I've had any crush-es. This time I was quite the slow to realize it, but it suddenly became apparent to me when I was looking forward to go to class each morning. I am sooo not a morning person, but for the past few weeks morning rounds have never been more interesting, ngeee...

But before you say anything Ms.Snuze, nope, I am definitely NOT in love. Maybe never again. This is just a minor fleeting "crush" of a feeling. Just something to keep me going day to day. My Energizer batteries, so to speak.

Why him? Well, definitely the brains factor. And plus, Nerdy+Gym buff=Agak2 hawt la jugak, HAHA...

But, all good things must come to an end. No more rounds with him anymore, bummer. Although, he did make our last encounter a memorable one for me... *grinning like an idiot*

Sah. I got an itch that can't be scratched. Heheh.

n.b. There are rumors saying that he's batting for the other team. Sigh, just my luck... :(

2 comments:

Snuze said...

Darling, far be it for me to denigrate crushes. I am a firm believer that one should enjoy the crush while it last and milk all the fun while you can; crushes are fleeting and ephemeral. If it can actually make you move faster in the morning, all the better.

I will always support you in all endeavours that are enjoyable and leads you down some lesser trod path.

*grin*

evamy said...

Babe, I am enjoying it while I can. As fleeting and ephemeral as it is, there are those who actually have the balls to pursue it further.

But that ain't me for sure. And at least I know I can trod down this lesser path without 'main kayu tiga' since I'm not even playing dua kayu or any other kayu for that matter, teehehe...

There is after all an advantage of being single, yes? :P

p/s: Pagi2 cuci mata kasi mata I yg sepet ni bukak besar2 sket sampai ke petang. No harm done, right?