April 06, 2009

Life, or I Think Something Like It

Things are good here, alhamdulillah. Of course, there are still a couple of unresolved issues with some thick-headed individuals that claim to be my friends but clearly don't know how to be one. But other than that, I have to say that things are really good.

Really really glad to be in my group this year. Actually, the school secretary messed up our names and so we ended up being in different groups compared from last years. But I have no complains, because so far I am satisfied with the lot that are in my group. And the fact that our group was assigned to the pediatrics cardiology clinic whereas the others were assigned to the pediatrics nephrology clinic has made some of the other peeps envy us just because we learn more in the department compared to them. Well, boohoo. We're all grown-ups, and we make our own choices and pave our own destiny. Eventhough we had rounds everyday, we still go for on-calls with the residents and attendings there because we wanted to learn more. So don't go blaming other people not teaching you enough when all you wanna do is rest on your laurels and whine. Be proactive, for goodness' sake. Ceh....

I am now the official counselor for Teddy, heheh... (Hey, dia yg nak mengadu dumba, I dengar je lah. I good friend what)... Started eversince he hooked up with his (ex)-gf and now till they broke up. I myself didn't realize it (if not for my roomie pointing it out) but almost every Friday we'll have our sessions via my Samsung. Life's a bitch, but I gotta say some gals are bitchier. Well, there's nothing else to do but to write it off as one of life's sweet yet painful experiences, right? And love makes you do many stupid things no matter how sane you think you are. How do I know this? Mind you I don't think I've ever really been in love, but close to it, yeah. And even being close to falling in love could make you go crazy, imagine if it's the real thing. Urghhhh, scary siot....

Patch and Kruger have been real sweet these days. Apahal ntah mamat dua ekor tuh semenjak dua menjak ni. Si Mummy pulak makin pelik. Hmmphhhh, sukati lah belalang.....

No comments: