April 06, 2009

Brains vs. Brawns

For me personally there's no doubt about it; brains win hands down. A stimulating conversation is more of a turn-on than muscle flexing. There is nothing more sexier than a guy who has it all up there and kept it all together. Yummmm....

The ultimate drool factor in this category would be 'Cyrus the Virus' character in Con Air played by John Malkovich. Yeah I know he's just a fictional character, but so far most non-fictional flesh and blood mortals fall real short and ain't nowhere near the likes of him. Sigh, this is what happens when you've set your standards that high.....

And on another note, I have never been a fan of Rufus Sewell, but after watching him as Dr. Jacob Hood in the Eleventh Hour.....oh my oh my oh my oh my..... *pengsan*

No comments: